- Category Archives: "Manual Therapy"
As a client of Strathalbyn Physiotherapy, you will quickly realise that we are very much “hands-on-therapists”.
The following list is a sample of techniques that our physiotherapy staff use as a result of additional University and workshop post-graduate training:
- Spinal and Joint Mobilisation
- Postural assessment, education and retraining
- Pilates Strengthening using reformer, mat and ball exercise programs (individualised)
- Soft Tissue Release incorporating deep tissue, trigger point, neuromuscular, myofascial, and massage therapy techniques
- Muscle Energy Positional Release
- McKenzie spinal