Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
As a client of Strathalbyn Physiotherapy, you will quickly realise that we are very much “hands-on-therapists”.
The following list is a sample of techniques that our physiotherapy staff use as a result of additional University and workshop post-graduate training:
- Spinal and Joint Mobilisation
- Manipulative Therapy
- Postural assessment, education and retraining
- Pilates Strengthening using reformer, mat and ball exercise programs (individualised)
- Strain/ Counterstrain Muscle Release
- Muscle Energy Positional Release
- McKenzie spinal
- Mulligan Technique
- Soft Tissue Release incorporating deep tissue, trigger point, neuromuscular, myofascial, and massage therapy techniques
- Dry Needling and Acupuncture
- Chronic pain management using the latest research techniques. See link to NOI in “Hot Topics”
- Exercise prescription individually tailored for stretch and strengthen
…Educating you about your physical health forms a key element to all our treatment approaches to help you improve your understanding of your movement patterns to make lasting change….. knowledge with clear understanding is power!